Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Rains Have Come

As I sit here and speak the Rain is coming down, splashing off the rocks near my head. It's a good Omen I think, the rains always were your favorite. I know I've been coming here to speak to you for..what seems like an eternity now, and to feel something of you left here in this place gives me comfort. I have some good news, our Daughter has gone off to seek out your sister, she wishes to learn the ways of the Elements. I was pleased to see her follow in her mother's footsteps. She has grown into such a fine young woman, strong, determined and fierce, much as you are...were. She is so handy with weapons at this point, that she frightens the boys in the village with her skill. You, we should be proud our child has grown well, and will make us proud Loa providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment